Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

My Tuesday started off great. After stumbling out of bed, getting into my car and driving it with the windshield frosted up for about 10 minutes, I got on the freeway and BAM!! TRAFFIC. Now typically, traffic makes me want to rip out my hair and throw it at other cars' windshields, but I was actually pretty stoked. Gave me a free pass for being 40 minutes late. SCORE! Sometimes all I need to get my day started is 1.5 hrs stuck in my car blasting gangsta rap. Seriously though, I know I'm not black, but there's something in that shit that speaks to my roots.

Then I went to work and spent another 8 hrs of my life trying not to kill myself while calling people who had no intention of talking to me. 

On the upside, I found 2 Georges and an Abe in my pocket. Not too shabby.

 Tootles
VerBear

No comments:

Post a Comment